Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Ban kids from showering until after I've washed my hair properly, unless I decide to make today cleaning day

Hang up laundry

School prep

Clean master bathroom maybe

Clean downstairs bathroom maybe

Clean out cars maybe

Clean kitchen

Remind hubby to set up school computer

Think about going back to kitchen /nook for schooling

Eta: take oldest to work

Edited by MooCow
  • Like 3

Good morning, Ladies! I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I hope everyone is well.

I've been having a stressful time lately and not feeling like failing at to do lists. Yesterday was the third anniversary of my mom passing away, and it hit me harder this year than last year.

I've also had to keep my nephew more frequently but shorter times. He's felt so bad every time because of long seizures and has a headache constantly. No migraine meds they have tried help because it's part of his mitochondrial disorder and a side effect of seizures. I get him again in a week for 6 days, so I'm feeling very behind and not ready for it because I just had him part of last week. I just keep thinking of my sister who is in it all the time, though, and I shouldn't complain.

If you pray, would you please say a prayer for them, Anita and Seth? This is my sister whose dh committed suicide 2 years ago. She has really struggled with it all.

• Like 5

:grouphug: Amy. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Today is a little strange. ds3 was supposed to have a tennis tournament, but it was cancelled for lack of kids. Really frustrating, as he wants to get better, but it is really hard to find kids to play with and classes are so much $$$. He is also sick of the 13 yo girls he swims with (I don't blame him, as I am sick of their attitude and tired of their moms), so he is taking a mental health day and missing practice. He never misses, so I am sure the coach will talk to me and I will use it as a great opportunity to tell her why. I am running short on patience for entitled bratty girls who think they are owed victories instead of working for them.

Ds2 is at judo this morning. Dd2 has conference finals for hs swimming this afternoon.

To do:

clean kitchen

see dd2 off (bus leaves at 10)

quilt a little

head out to watch finals with dh

home

pulled pork for dinner

Have a great day!

• Like 4

Good morning, Ladies! I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I hope everyone is well.

I've been having a stressful time lately and not feeling like failing at to do lists. Yesterday was the third anniversary of my mom passing away, and it hit me harder this year than last year.

I've also had to keep my nephew more frequently but shorter times. He's felt so bad every time because of long seizures and has a headache constantly. No migraine meds they have tried help because it's part of his mitochondrial disorder and a side effect of seizures. I get him again in a week for 6 days, so I'm feeling very behind and not ready for it because I just had him part of last week. I just keep thinking of my sister who is in it all the time, though, and I shouldn't complain.

If you pray, would you please say a prayer for them, Anita and Seth? This is my sister whose dh committed suicide 2 years ago. She has really struggled with it all.

Sending some good thoughts your way. 

• Like 2

Amy  :grouphug:

Good morning, all!

Today I have SAT Prep class 

Take ds shopping for suit (he is doing better/friends and coworkers are really bonding together over this, which is helping immensely)

Grocery shopping

Do some research for next year...high school for dd.  Where did the time go?

Have a great day!

• Like 3

I've been on here various times since 2pm but keep getting called away before I can get to the tackle thread.  :P  I guess that tells you something about my day.

• Kids' basketball tournament.  We won the 1st game, were seriously outmatched in the 2nd, though my munchkin made one of the very few baskets for our team.  Her first score.  :)
  • A little book shopping during a break in the tournament.
  • Opened savings accounts for the girls.
  • Kids to horse riding.
  • Clean out my car.
  • Assign kids' work list for today.
  • Work.
  • Nap.
  • Help kids with homework.

To do:

• Kids to bed.
  • Work.
  • Like 1