Menu

Please help: blog question about pictures

I wondered about this and I think, I may be wrong here, if you click the 'done' button after you have uploaded the pictures then you can click on the picture once it is on the blog and get a close up otherwise the picture is 'unclickable'.

It drove me crazy too. For a while I thought it might be the browser I was using because I kept switching.

Lorna,

That did seem to be the problem, but I also realized you cannot move the photo either, which is annoying b/c the photo always ends up at the front of my post even when I try to insert it at the end.

ugh

A couple things about blogger and photos that I've learned...

ALWAYS insert all the photos you want into your post before you start writing. Inserting them in the order you want them to appear is the easiest. Then write what you want before, between, or after each photo. If you insert photos after you start writing, you'll end up with large spaces between paragraphs that can be difficult to get rid of.

You cannot insert photos where you want just by clicking the spot you want them at. They always insert at the top. After inserting, you can move them to where you want them to be by clicking and dragging. But then, you'll have a funky spacing problem after. See first paragraph by inserting photos first.

I'm not sure why some photos are clickable and others aren't.

Edited by joannqn
Clarifying my incoherent post