Menu

Le *sigh*....how do things like this even happen?

SparklyUnicorn

So....I got my report card in the mail.  I looked at the grade.  Wrong grade.  WTH...last class I took the prof entered the wrong grade.  I went through quite an ordeal to fix it.  He made a mistake.  This was not an issue of a dispute or anything like that.  But ya know...bureaucracy.  I insisted they send me a corrected grade sheet and they did.  Whenever I check my grades on-line everything is correct.  They sent me a letter.  Blah blah.  So I thought AGAIN!?  How?  So I looked at it again and it's from the class I took over a year ago and not the class I JUST took.  Checked on-line again and all my information is correct.

Now I guess I need to deal with this.  :cursing:

• Like 2

Sheeeesh! You've got all the luck lately :lol:

That's crazy and I'm sorry you're stuck with paperwork drama and phonecalls.

ETA - I just saw that you'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully that saves you some time at the very least!

Edited by Arctic Mama

Sheeeesh! You've got all the luck lately :lol:

That's crazy and I'm sorry you're stuck with paperwork drama and phonecalls.

ETA - I just saw that you'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully that saves you some time at the very least!

No kidding! Perhaps they're secretly affiliated with State Farm or someone from the SF office moonlights in the registrars office. ;)