Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ereks mom

ER got his scholarship notification letter yesterday...

He was awarded a full-tuition scholarship (approximate value: $60,000) at the private, Christian school where he visited and interviewed a week & a half ago.

BUT... he has decided NOT to attend that school. He has chosen another private, Christian school a little closer to home. His admissions counselor from that school called this afternoon to say that they've completed his financial aid package and will be mailing it out to us ASAP. She gave me a few figures, though, and IF I understood what she said, it appears that with that package plus his "outside scholarships", he will have the equivalent of a full ride!! I'm scared to believe it, but I am cautiously optimistic!

:D

He was awarded a full-tuition scholarship (approximate value: $60,000) at the private, Christian school where he visited and interviewed a week & a half ago.

... he has decided NOT to attend that school. He has chosen another private, Christian school a little closer to home. His admissions counselor from that school called this afternoon to say that they've completed his financial aid package and will be mailing it out to us ASAP. She gave me a few figures, though, and IF I understood what she said, it appears that with that package plus his "outside scholarships", he will have the equivalent of a full ride!! I'm scared to believe it, but I am cautiously optimistic!

:D

*clinking glasses in a toast*

Way to go, Erek! My goodness, that's fantastic. I hope the next few years are absolutely amazing for him, full-ride and all. ;)