Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

At what point do we intervene?

I keep checking in and hoping we'll hear all is well. 

Lavender's green, I'm so sorry about your cousin.  :(

• Like 3

Also compulsively checking for updates. Kinsa, I'm sending lots of good wishes that this has turned out to have a simple, harmless explanation. Hugs.

Do any of us know Kinsa personally and can contact her? This board, and all its members, might spontaneously combust. Or at least, I might, waiting......

• Like 2

Still no update? Oh, now I'm really worried. The longer we wait for an update, the harder it is to believe this was just something unexpected and her sister is just fine and angry about the welfare check.

• Like 1

Plus, they live pretty far out and away from civilization now, don't they, Kinsa and her family? So any transportation will be a lot of driving to a distant airport and I can imagine if it is bad, she is not in the mood to get back on here. 

I really hope that we can continue to be courteous and respectful and not assume the worst.

Edited to change the wording, but not the meaning.

Assuming the worse is not going to help her feel the compassion of the board. 

Edited by Gaillardia
  • Like 7

I hope you are calling her local cops to do a well check on her. I would rather make that call, knowing it's out of genuine concern and take the possible consequence of having a loved one mad at me for the rest of their very long life, than not.

I am also hoping very much for a good outcome. My thoughts are with you, Kinsa.

Edited by Audrey
  • Like 5

Plus, they live pretty far out and away from civilization now, don't they, Kinsa and her family? So any transportation will be a lot of driving to a distant airport and I can imagine if it is bad, she is not in the mood to get back on here. 

I really hope that we can continue to be courteous and respectful and not assume the worst.

That is not going to help her feel the compassion of the board.

Agreed. She's got to communicate with several people and this is a priority situation. If I were in her situation, the last thing on my list of priorities would be posting an update. I would hope everyone could imagine that feeling and respect that she needs to have her mind set on her sister and family, not an internet board, no matter how much we care.

• Like 23

I was hoping for an update :( (a good one, specifically)

Edited by Butter

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Thinking of you and hoping that everything is ok.

Every time the Holy Spirit nudges me today, I send a prayer up for you and your family!

Praying everyone is safe and this issue is resolved!

• Like 3

:grouphug:  Not a Chat Board participant, but just saw this and sending hugs and best wishes to your family and your your sister and her family.  :grouphug: