Menu

At what point do we intervene?

Kinsa

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, they live pretty far out and away from civilization now, don't they, Kinsa and her family? So any transportation will be a lot of driving to a distant airport and I can imagine if it is bad, she is not in the mood to get back on here. 

I really hope that we can continue to be courteous and respectful and not assume the worst.

Edited to change the wording, but not the meaning.

Assuming the worse is not going to help her feel the compassion of the board. 

I hope you are calling her local cops to do a well check on her. I would rather make that call, knowing it's out of genuine concern and take the possible consequence of having a loved one mad at me for the rest of their very long life, than not.

I am also hoping very much for a good outcome. My thoughts are with you, Kinsa.

Plus, they live pretty far out and away from civilization now, don't they, Kinsa and her family? So any transportation will be a lot of driving to a distant airport and I can imagine if it is bad, she is not in the mood to get back on here. 

I really hope that we can continue to be courteous and respectful and not assume the worst.

That is not going to help her feel the compassion of the board.

Agreed. She's got to communicate with several people and this is a priority situation. If I were in her situation, the last thing on my list of priorities would be posting an update. I would hope everyone could imagine that feeling and respect that she needs to have her mind set on her sister and family, not an internet board, no matter how much we care.

Archived