Menu

History for 4th and 6th grader

Bree

So we are moving overseas to Korea and I have everything but history. I usually use a spine and add to it from the library, but I won't have that luxury over there :( So, trying to find a program that will be good and won't need extra books. We are currently finishing up through 1850. I was wondering if we could go with SOTW 4 and add the kingfisher book but I know that will miss out on a lot of good literature that the AG suggests...anyway, suggestions are appreciated :)

Are you able to look through the AG for SOTW4 (or maybe the Sonlight website-always a good resource!) and pick the books that you'd most like to read and take those with you?  Or do you have a kindle that would allow you to check out electronic materials from your library here in the states?  I'm sure they wouldn't have all of the books available that way, but my library has a lot of electronic resources that I can "borrow." 

• Like 1