Menu

Hachette Alter Ego

Roadrunner

Somebody here suggested this program, so I just bought the textbook for level 3. I am trying to decide if I go this route what other components do I need? I see I need a workbook. I think there are also some CDs for classroom use. Do I need those? What's on them? What about teacher manual? Is that useful for a homeschool mom or is it full mostly with classroom activities? Where are the answer keys for textbook and workbook?

Answer keys are usually in the TM here.

Sometimes a serie has student cd's and classrooms cd's in that case student cd's (or online acces) is enough for homeschooling. In our curriculum the cd's have an audio version from the feadingtexts / dialogues in a nice french way of speaking. And we have a cd for the listening exercises .

So for our methode (C'est Bien ça) we have:

Textbook

Workbook + cd's (these are part of the workbook)

Teacher manual

Answer keys are usually in the TM here.

Sometimes a serie has student cd's and classrooms cd's in that case student cd's (or online acces) is enough for homeschooling. In our curriculum the cd's have an audio version from the feadingtexts / dialogues in a nice french way of speaking. And we have a cd for the listening exercises .

So for our methode (C'est Bien ça) we have:

Textbook

Workbook + cd's (these are part of the workbook)

Teacher manual

Can you please take at a look at this site

http://www.hachettefle.com/fos/pages/collection/alter-ego-000000019341-1558105.html

There are five components. If you were considering this program, do you have a guess what I can forego?

• Like 1