Menu

Do any stores sell Krampus ornaments?

KarenNC

I want to start trying to track down a good Krampus ornament for friends for next year, but I haven't seen any in stores around here (North Carolina). Does anyone know of a good source? My preference would be to look for one in a brick and mortar store during after Christmas sales.

Edited by KarenNC

I don't think krampus is that big in the US.  I'd look online.

I actually never heard of him until dh mentioned him (and until this year, he's the only one in the US I knew, who even mentioned krampus.).  dh lived in austria for awhile- and that's where he learned of him.

eta: perhaps if you have any specialty christmas stores that cater more to the germanic side of christmas decorations.

Edited by gardenmom5

Middle of Beyond sells Krampus ornaments, sweaters, tree toppers, and a few more fun things. We have some of their merchandise, and I think they're worth the price.

https://middleofbeyond.com/collections/krampus

Great site, thanks! They even have a Necronomicon ornament, which might be an even better choice for this particular person due a long backstory. :)

I don't think krampus is that big in the US.  I'd look online.

I actually never heard of him until dh mentioned him (and until this year, he's the only one in the US I knew, who even mentioned krampus.).  dh lived in austria for awhile- and that's where he learned of him.

eta: perhaps if you have any specialty christmas stores that cater more to the germanic side of christmas decorations.

Good idea. The city next door has started a new tradition of a German-style Christmas market and there's a yearly Krampus Krawl in one of the districts, so I might find something there next year if I don't see anything online. Unfortunately we were all too sick to take part in either of these this year, so I'm not sure how much shopping of this particular type theses events have.

Great site, thanks! They even have a Necronomicon ornament, which might be an even better choice for this particular person due a long backstory. :)

I love that company. I have a daughter who gets complimented on her Cthlulhu sweater all the time. Guess who's getting the Krampus sweater later today? ^_^