Jump to content


What is this little elastic tag thing for on these shoes?


Recommended Posts

My husband has these:




If you look at the next to last photo, there is a little tab (not the one on the tongue or heel) on the side. It is just elastic.


What in the world could this be for?


(btw: we found these, new, in the box, at the thrift store for $4.99. He LOVES them!)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lace holders as the PP mentioned.


But I have them on the side of my running shoes and I use the loops to hang them up to dry on my coat rack when they get soaked. Very handy!!


ETA I put an S hook through the side loop and hang it on the coat rack to dry. In case that was confusing.

Edited by AK_Mom4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...