Menu

GRRRRR

Mama Geek

We flew to be with family for Christmas and were careful about using hand cleaner all through the airport.  We had dinner at an uncles house who most likely has bronchitis and dd started running a fever and coughing pretty bad last night.  She is starting on antibiotics this morning.  Dh is not feeling well.  He will probably end up at the doctor either this evening or tomorrow.

UPDATE:  FIL has it and started antibiotics this morning.  I am having sinus problems but it is a stuffy nose and a touch of a sore through from sinus drainage.  I am still hoping mine is allergies.

Edited by Mama Geek

We didn't even have to go anywhere.  Everyone got sick anyway.  lol.  As I told the pharmacist, I'm not allowed to get sick, or the house would fall into chaos.  I think I keep viruses away solely be the force of my will.  :-)  Dh and the kids, on the other hand...  sigh.  They're not even TRYING to lower their fevers!

• Like 4

We didn't even have to go anywhere. Everyone got sick anyway. lol. As I told the pharmacist, I'm not allowed to get sick, or the house would fall into chaos. I think I keep viruses away solely be the force of my will. :-) Dh and the kids, on the other hand... sigh. They're not even TRYING to lower their fevers!

:lol: :lol:

As I sit here half-watching a Christmas movie with my DS who has been feverish since Sunday evening and is just finally cooling down this morning, but is now hacking up a lung, this tickled my funny bone.

• Like 1

Yikes.

My mom flew in a few weeks ago, within 48 hours she was sick. She spent one night/day with a stomach bug. Then the coughing. She ended up spending most of her visit in bed. Abx, steroids, inhaler, the works.

It's worked it's way through us all here. Antibiotics for all!

Merry Christmas, eh? :)

It seems like at least one of us is sick every Christmas and it is usually me.  I am hoping I don't get it, but I would rather have it if dd could be well.  I tried an alkaline diet when I started a UTI and it kept it from developing.  I am going to do the same the next few days and see if it works again.  Crossing fingers.