Menu

did you know

Melissa in Australia

Did you know that those squishy sensory balls that look like frogs have goop in them

Did you know that if ds13 takes one and sees how much he can squish it that they burst

Did you know that the goop can travel faster than the the speed of sound and propels great distances 

Did you know that bright green goop all over the ceiling and walls really gets mum's grumpy face on.

Did you  know that after all the goop is cleaned off there are now clean patches on the walls and ceiling 

I am feeling so completely drained atm that I am thinking it would be easier to just sprinkle dirt all over the walls to cover the clean spots than clean the room. ( I cannot believe I am thinking that way)

• Like 13

Hugs. What a day.

It has been 5 what a days. I am now on the verge of tears constantly. I have to be within a metre of new child at all waking moments. He is bullying the life out of the twins. He is also very manipulative. Twin one has started self harming again ( after 1 1/2 years of only doing it in his sleep he is now doing it multiple times a day and twin 2 is starting to scream again)

We had one pop in the car a long, long time ago. DS was only three or four and didn't do it on purpose or try to squeeze out any intentionally. It was still a mess, and one of those young childhood memories I think both boys will carry with them forever. ;)

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: