Jump to content


What toy is this?


Recommended Posts

I've been wracking my brain but I cannot remember the name of the toy I want to get for my 6 y/o. I learned about it on the hive, so somebody here must know what it's called! 


It's a set of plastic connectors and bits and bobs for putting together cardboard creations. It seems like it should be simple to find, but I'm having no luck. Does anyone know what this is called? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...