Menu

Bass Pro Santa's Wonderland--anyone been?

Aura

So I was looking for free-to-cheap things to do w/ the kiddos between now & Christmas. I came across this, and was wondering if anyone has been this year or years past? It looks like fun, and as much as I can gather, it doesn't appear to cost anything, just have to reserve your tickets...am I right about that?

Santa's Wonderland 2016

I wonder if I took the kids tomorrow during the day, before the regular schools let out for the holidays, if it wouldn't be so crowded?

If it's regional, I would suspect that my region would be heavily involved....Georgia. rural. :gnorsi: Yep. Half of my family and everyone else's love that store.

We've done it in years past and managed to go when not many people were there -- early in the season, weekday morning.  One year people were there with their dogs getting pictures with Santa  :laugh: .  

My kids were older at the time (like, ages 12 and 16 or above), so we were just after an easy, cheap place to get a Santa picture.  It was perfect for that.

St. Louis area; BPS is reasonably popular here.

• Like 1

We go every year, usually more than once and even my older elementary kids/middle school kiddo enjoy it. Getting their picture with Santa has become a yearly tradition and we replace the pic each year in the cute picture frame they sell.

Weekends are really busy and require an "appointment" card. The scenery is beautiful and they don't mind if you take additional pics with your cell, even with Santa. 

• Like 1