Menu

Marble run

Sherry in OH

We adore marble runs.

Quadrilla is nice, and if you're buying one kit only and stopping there - I would go with that.

I'd skip the Q-ba maze.  It's fun, but not as fun as some others.

If you want a fabulous one that you will save to pass down to grandkids:  Haba Ball Tracks.  You can add on indefinitely.  They are wonderful.  And you can add more pieces every year.

• Like 1

Oh see my kid liked the Q-ba-maze the best.  He had some more expensive wood sets and they did not keep him interested for very long.

I never bought the Q-ba-maze one, but at a homeschool group we used to go to someone would bring theirs and he was totally into that thing week after week.  No clue if that was just because of the situation of "oh look someone else's shiny toy" or what. 

I was a little disappointed with the wood ones for that reason.

We have a wooden block one similar to the one you listed and that is the one I would choose again. DS also has a plastic one that someone gave him, but I would never buy that because it isn't as durable or sturdy and the wooden marble maze has much more room for creativity (at least the one we have). Plus it feels nicer to play with wood than with plastic.

Gravity maze I like a lot, but consider that a different category than the other two.

• Like 1