Menu

What's with the ads?

Vida Winter

What is the next book after Harry Potter 7?

that's the end of the series. time to  start a new one.

I'd suggest discworld/terry pratchit.

• Like 3

If she's really into them, she'd probably enjoy reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. But it's not really a next book. It's its own thing. It's a script. It's official and had Rowling's input but wasn't really written by her. And there are some other things out there... she might also enjoy reading Tales of Beedle the Bard, which is the book of wizard fairy tales that Rowling wrote as a sort of charity fundraiser.

I'd mostly look for a new series.

• Like 1

Not a book, but if she is really into the series she can always start listening to Pottercast - The Harry Potter Podcast. 15 years and still ticking.

How old is your dd?

Over the years mine have loved Little Women, The Mysterious Benedict Society Series, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, any Jane Austen, Discworld, City of Dreaming Books (and others by Walter Moers), the James Herriot books, Neverwhere, ...

• Like 1

Not a book, but if she is really into the series she can always start listening to Pottercast - The Harry Potter Podcast. 15 years and still ticking.

How old is your dd?

Over the years mine have loved Little Women, The Mysterious Benedict Society Series, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, any Jane Austen, Discworld, City of Dreaming Books (and others by Walter Moers), the James Herriot books, Neverwhere, ...

She's 12. I love that age for reading. Thanks for the suggestions!