Menu

Sample High School Transcript?

Thanks everyone!

If you were sending out a transcript for a student who hasn't received any grades yet this year (because it's Nov.) how would you include those courses?

I was thinking of writing the course name, and either "in progress", if he's taking it now, or "Spring, 2017" if he's taking it at the CC next semester.  

Does that make sense? Is there a better option?

Thanks everyone!

If you were sending out a transcript for a student who hasn't received any grades yet this year (because it's Nov.) how would you include those courses?

I was thinking of writing the course name, and either "in progress", if he's taking it now, or "Spring, 2017" if he's taking it at the CC next semester.  

That's what I did on DD's transcript for college apps.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

I use IP for in progress and PL for planned in the place where a grade would normally be listed.  

Those abbreviations are explained in the same line that gives the breakdown for grades.  

• Like 1