Menu

Help me save on calico critters :)

busymama7

Is it too late? I haven't been able to find them on sale anywhere. I'm hoping for the luxury town home and the cheapest I can find it is $89.99 at target and Amazon. I would love to be able too use some kind of coupon to bring it down. Any ideas? Thanks!

Look at Joann's.  I have seen Calico Critters there within the past few months.  I don't know if they have the luxury town home though.  You can get coupons from their website and if the coupons are valid for the CCs, that would knock the price down.

Amazon's had some Calico Critters on lightning deals: this one's going on sale at 5:59am tomorrow.  I haven't seen the town home yet but they did have another playset before black friday there's a chance they may have it later.  Amazon currently has it for $89.99 or as part of a gift set for $99.99, both on prime, so you could conceivably wait another few weeks and see if they have a sale and still get it in time for Christmas.

Target has sets called Li'l Woodsies that are similar but, iirc, not as expensive. They have an amazing assortment of little bits and pieces to go with them, and dd loves hers. You could look into those if you can't afford the Calico Critters.

Those are adorable. I just might go that route.

• Like 1

Look at Joann's. I have seen Calico Critters there within the past few months. I don't know if they have the luxury town home though. You can get coupons from their website and if the coupons are valid for the CCs, that would knock the price down.

Yes it appears they were on sale over Black Friday and lots is out of stock online. If I could use a 40% off coupon that would be amazing. I'm going to look in store and see what I can find.

Amazon's had some Calico Critters on lightning deals: this one's going on sale at 5:59am tomorrow. I haven't seen the town home yet but they did have another playset before black friday there's a chance they may have it later. Amazon currently has it for $89.99 or as part of a gift set for $99.99, both on prime, so you could conceivably wait another few weeks and see if they have a sale and still get it in time for Christmas.

I have missed Christmas gifts by waiting too long for Amazon to see if the price went down. $89 is in budget but more than I would prefer to pay especially if there is any way to get a % off like at joanns.

If you're still looking at the town house, it's $89.99 at Kohl's plus you can save 20% off with the coupon DEALSEEKER, making it $71.99.

Thank you. I was going to do that but realized it had no furniture. I think I will go with the lil woodsies house and then fill in with calico critters animals and maybe add on later with stuff. The townhouse plus furniture is just too much.