Menu

laser jet Printer recommedation?

I love Brother printers. We started with their low end b&w model, which we used for several years. It still worked perfectly when we upgraded to a color all-in-one about 5-6 years ago, and that one has worked flawlessly ever since.

Generic ink works well in it, and we spend less than $50/year on ink even though we print a fairly hefty volume, including printing out several ebook curricula per year.

ETA: Double checked our ink prices and I was remembering way too high. Total of $120 on ink in the last 5-6 years.

Edited by Jackie

1. HP - LaserJet Pro M277dw Wireless Color All-In-One Printer - Gray

•  
  • Model: B3Q11A#BGJ
  •  
  • SKU: 3566043
  • 4-in-1 functionality
  •  
  • Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
  •  
  • Prints up to 19 ISO ppm in black and color (Print speeds vary with use. See mfg. for info on print speeds.)
  •  
  • 150-sheet input tray
  •  
  • 3" touch screen
  •  

2. Brother - HL-L2380DW Wireless Black-and-White 3-in-1 Laser Printer - Black

•  
  • Model: HL-L2380DW
  •  
  • SKU: 8161037
  •  
  • Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
  •  
  • Prints up to 32 ISO ppm (Print speeds vary with use. See mfg. for info on print speeds.)
  •  
  • 250-sheet capacity lower paper tray
  •  
  • 2.7" touch-screen display
  •  

Karen Heinz

http://essayservices.org   (cheap essay writing service)

Edited by KarenHeinz

I also love Brother printers, and if you aren't dead set on laser, their ink jets are awesome. The initial machine prices are cheaper and using generic ink I spend less than $20 a year. I go through at least a case of paper a year and print in full color all the time. Laser printers faster, but for the price a pay for ink, I'll take the shower machine.

• 1 year later...

I am planning to buy Hewlett Packard(HP) Laser jet Pro M1136. This model was the world's first desktop laser printer. I was checking it's features and it is very remarkable provides high-quality prints, durable and high speed. It is the most selling printer in the world. According to Research Paper USA it is awarded as the best printer in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kyle Johnson

I have been using Hewlett Packard Laser Jet Pro M1136 for about 5 years and I am amazed to share that it is still working great. HP products are developed with a software which is designed to provide a diverse range of imaging products. I have never faced the problem in speed or quality. I am writing research paper about the leading PC manufacturer. You can find sample work at my website https://myinstantessay.com

I have an HP 277c6 that Costco sells.

I would not recommend this one. It doesn't print well on cardstock, which is minor. The bigger issue is that every time I want to use it, if I haven't used it in the last 15 minutes, is that I have to turn it on, turn it off, and turn it back on again. It's time consuming and VERY frustrating.

• 5 months later...

It would be good that you buy the most recommend laserjet printers. I prefer that only and I always get the good one. I would like to recommend this page

as one of the best writing services. It has hired a writer who is professional and provides well-researched content that is free of plagiarism at a very remarkable low price.