Menu

Happy Birthday to MomsintheGarden!!

RegGuheert

This post is to honor the woman whom I love on her birthday. :party:

Some of you know MomsintheGarden, but here are some impressive facts about her for those who may not:

- Married to RegGuheert for over 28 years! :scared:

- Gardener extraordinaire

- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering

- Mother to seven amazing children (including giving birth to twins in different states!)

- Homeschool teacher from (their) births: DS26:working, DD24:getting her PhD, DS18:first semester in college, DS17, DD14 and DS14:high school, DS12:middle school

She does all of these amazing things and much more, but we love her because of who she is. :001_tt1:

Please wish her a Happy Birthday!

(She likely won't see this for MANY hours, so please keep 'em coming!)

• Like 10

And, perhaps, a husband who did not drive quickly enough for the situation.

You know, you sound just like the midwife. :glare:  I was going 80!  :auto: 

LOL, you better get after Reg. He brought up the "twins born in different states" thing so enquiring minds are now darting about going,

What do you mean?  I'm CONVINCED it's her favorite story ever.  That's why I tell it all the time! :Angel_anim:

My "birth plan" for her last pregnancy was to have triplets: one in VA, one in WV and one in MD...but, alas, MomsintheGarden was not on board with it. :tongue_smilie:

...or homebirth and then hospital transfer for the second?

Ding ding ding! A winner!   :hurray:   I think you are only the second person who has guessed this (in 14 years).

We still have yet to meet another pair of twins born in different states.  What's funny is that the insurance company did not bat an eye about paying for both.  Go figure!

• Like 6

Happy, Happy Birthday MomsintheGarden!  :party:

LOL, you better get after Reg. He brought up the "twins born in different states" thing so enquiring minds are now darting about going, "What? What? What?"

:lol:

Yup. I need clarification on this as well!

• Like 2

A very Happy Birthday to Momsinthe Garden, whom I have had the great pleasure of meeting IRL, along with her affable DH, Reg.

That woman makes an amazing Red Pepper Jelly. I could have eaten that until it came outta my ears!

• Like 4

That woman makes an amazing Red Pepper Jelly. I could have eaten that until it came outta my ears!

She made a little over two gallons of that on Wednesday, half green and half red. It makes great Christmas presents!

She should be on the forum any minute now. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

• Like 2

Aw, thanks, everyone! Reg, you certainly surprised me! And it was a good surprise, too. Fortunately the twins are both healthy, but that was quite a day! The older of the two likes to remind the younger about being four hours older. :). For those of you who have met WTMers irl, it IS like hjffkj wrote - you really can picture the person saying what they posted.

• Like 8