Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search
Heatherwith4

Removing social groups from new content

On the left side, there is the option to filter by forum. I usually just have the education forums checked, so I don't get sucked into the chat forum or social groups.

Is there a way to remove social groups that we are not a member of from new content?

On the left side, there is the option to filter by forum. I usually just have the education forums checked, so I don't get sucked into the chat forum or social groups.

I love you both.  You are my new best friends.  :001_wub:

Do you mean choosing to read each sub-forum on its own? Is there any way to do this with the "view now content" feature?

Edited by Charlie