Menu

What's with the ads?

regentrude

Vent: just another example of high schools letting students down

Yes i seem to be in such an area bc a large number of my little DD school friends' parents teach at local uni. I don't know about honors program but tons of AP and tons of DE offered at really inexpensive cost. I don't know how they do placement though, I will chat with them after we have an ACT score. I almost want to enroll DS in high school early so I don't pay for DE full ticket ;)

he can take courses at the high school while in middle school. Its not a big deal. I didnt have my kid do it, because we had just had an immigration wave featuring knife fights in the high school. Independent study at the middle school was safer, as that principal knew how to maintain safety.

he can take courses at the high school while in middle school. Its not a big deal. I didnt have my kid do it, because we had just had an immigration wave featuring knife fights in the high school. Independent study at the middle school was safer, as that principal knew how to maintain safety.

I didn't think we could do part time high school in NY state? Tell me more! I'm going to PM you because I don't want to derail this thread further
  • Like 1