Menu

Presenting: A New Feature!

Guest KevinBoston

Presenting!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which gift would you like the most? Check the images below!

• Option 1: Water bottle/coffee cup
    • Option 2: Water bottle
    • Option 3: Tote bag (black logo)
    • Option 4: Tote bag (white logo)
    • Option 5: Power bank 1
    • Option 6: Power bank 2
    • Option 7: Backpack
    • Option 8: The Well-Trained Mind (Stress ball)

Guest KevinBoston

Greetings everyone!

We are excited to roll out a new feature on our website!

Have you ever wanted to send your family The Story of the World, but don't want to buy it and ship it there yourself? Have you ever wanted to surprise a homeschooling friend with a new textbook they didn't even know was out yet?

With the new gifting feature on welltrainedmind.com, you can do just that!

But, of course, the real question when asking about gifts is: what kinds of gifts would you like to get?

A coffee mug? A hat? A widget? A lump of coal? A fancy kilt? Tell us what kind of gift you would most like to receive from the Well-Trained Mind store! Vote below in the pool and be entered to win a brand-new gift from us: the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Companion Reader bundle!

Vote for as many products as you like and comment to let us know you voted!

Option 1.png

Option 2.png

Option 3.png

Option 4.png

Option 5.png

Option 6.png

Option 7.png

Option 8.png

Option 1.png

Option 2.png

Option 3.png

Option 4.png

Option 5.png

Option 6.png

Option 7.png

Option 8.png

I voted for three. Lacking more specifics on the individual gifts, I would put them in the following order of desirability:

1) power bank 1

2) backpack (preferably with a laptop compartment that would hold a standard 15.6" laptop, since many don't)

3) tote bag with white logo

• Like 1

I'm going for the coffee cup (because kids..hello), water bottle (live in a desert), and power bank (I like the tree better). In that order. Priorities.

I might have voted for the totes if I could tell what they were made of. If it's that flimsy recycled plastic stuff most of them are made of I'll pass. They can't stand the weight of the books I haul around.

I voted for the stress ball & water bottle. I have way more tote bags than I can use on a daily basis & ditto what SilverMoon said about the flimsy material being not worth it. I use the ones that are made from sturdy stuff and let my kids use the others to tote things to and from the playground & library.

I had no idea what a power bank was until I saw the picture & have no use for one, so I didn't vote for either. That might reinforce the idea that I'm counter-cultural & strange, but I'm okay with that.

Greetings everyone!

We are excited to roll out a new feature on our website!

Have you ever wanted to send your family The Story of the World, but don't want to buy it and ship it there yourself? Have you ever wanted to surprise a homeschooling friend with a new textbook they didn't even know was out yet?

With the new gifting feature on welltrainedmind.com, you can do just that!

But, of course, the real question when asking about gifts is: what kinds of gifts would you like to get?

A coffee mug? A hat? A widget? A lump of coal? A fancy kilt? Tell us what kind of gift you would most like to receive from the Well-Trained Mind store! Vote below in the pool and be entered to win a brand-new gift from us: the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Companion Reader bundle!

Vote for as many products as you like and comment to let us know you voted!

I didn't see the kilt in the voting list.  You need to add kilts.  Because kilts.

Has TWTM gotten it's own tartan?

:laugh:

• Like 2

While the inside joke versions are cute, I'd prefer if the items had "Well-Trained Mind" on them. When I bring my Peace Hill Press tote bag to the library, I hope someone will do a Google search out of curiosity and that it will give them confidence that hey, that family homeschools and they seem OK, maybe we could look into that as a valid option. Or, if they recognize the name that they'll feel welcome to come talk to us.

Also, I second the suggestion that the tote bags be made of sturdy enough material to hold a decent number of books :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...