Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Jan1

Post public school siberia

Hi.

Initially, when i pulled dd out of grade 8 her math level was grade 3. She is now at grade 5, yay, but i am also discovering huge gaps in language arts as well, we are doing MCT so should take care of it. Anyway, i find she basically retained nothing from public school 😟 and i find this distressing and scary, the further along i go i keep having to recalibrate the learning backwards. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Welcome to the Well trained mind boards. You posted this message in the High school writing forum (quite by accident I would guess). Try reposting on the general education board or on the K-8 or even Middle Grade challenges boards. You have several choices, but this one isn't used much and you aren't likely to get noticed here.