Menu

anybody else addicted to ds's Guitar Hero?

My name is Lily. I am almost 40 years old. And I am addicted to my son's guitar hero.

Anyone else a closet addict?

So much negativity and bullying on this board right now. I wanted to sign out with a positive post.

Hope there are more addicts like me out there so I don't feel quite so alone, or quite so foolish.

LOL Lily - I've tried so hard to play my kids' guitar hero games ... I'm so lame, I get "car sick" watching them. Dh plays a lot. Dh and the boys have a great time playing. I enjoy my "relatively" quiet time.

I appreciate you putting up a post like this. I agree with you about the negativity and bullying and just unpleasant atmosphere around this board lately.

LOL Lily - I've tried so hard to play my kids' guitar hero games ... I'm so lame, I get "car sick" watching them.

You know, I think that happened to me too, now that you mention it! We don't have a Wii, but twice I've tried to play it at a friend's house with her kids (and my own kid, who adores it!) and both times I've started to feel a bit nauseated and "icky." I never thought of car sickness, but that's exactly what it felt like! Interesting that you mentioned it.

Darn it---- I really want to like the game, too!

astrid