Menu

Struggling

Terabith

Not super enthusiastic about day treatment. Not sure it will help much and can be inconvenient. Anyone know anything about it?

A hospital recommended day treatment for my dd one time. The program was 8:00 to 2:00 daily. I only remember it was more than one therapy session but I don't know more about it because we declined the treatment program.

Sometimes it all just seems hopeless and pointless and like it's never going to get any better and overwhelming. And hard to hold on.

That is the illness itself speaking. It's the great thief of hope.

It can and will get better, hang in there. I'm so sorry everything is so hard right now :grouphug:

It will get better. I know it is so hard, but it will get better.

Do you have another adult helping you in person, day to day? A dh, friend, parent? I'm glad you're seeing a professional every day. I wish I could offer in-person support, but I am thinking of you. You have more support out here than you will ever know.

• Like 1

Yeah. I'm in Roanoke.

Ah, ok. I was thinking I could share info on the day program that DS used - it was mostly positive - but we are in No VA, so it won't be as useful. Bummer.

FWIW, day treatment was good for DS, a good transition from hospital to life and weekly therapy. Not perfect, but good.