Menu

What's with the ads?

happycc

California teens

I have two extremely shy but very sweet bright teen girls that desperately need to meet other teens. Our homeschool group only has younger kids. SKYPE, email, old fashion letters ... anything

They love music . One plays guitar and the other piano. One loves to paint and the other loves to bake. They are both 14 and will be 15 in March. One likes Twenty one pilots and other likes Of Monsters and Men. They like watching New Girl and Mindy Project. We live in SAN Leandro CA.

I have a 14 y.o. daughter who would love to be email pen-pals with your daughters.  PM me if you are interested!

We're in the same situation as you - all the other homeschooled kids in this area are much younger.  Plus, we live in a sparsely populated rural area, so that makes it even tougher to find friends.   

She loves painting, knitting, playing the violin, animals, Disney movies, and reading.  She's got a few other pen-pals, including the daughter of a fellow boardie.

Hope to hear from you!