Menu

What's your patronus?

Kathryn

My patronus is a mole. They have creepy little paws and a weird little mouth. They are underground mammals.

Oh, and I'm in Slytherin.

(I would have sorted myself into Ravenclaw with a stag or eagle or wolf.)

Google British moles. They are way cuter and far more benign than American moles (unless they are digging up your lawn). They have soft, black, velvety fur.

• Like 1

Marsh Harrier (I didn't even know what that was), Ravenclaw, Pukwudgie (but I accidentally answered the last question (true/false) the opposite of what I meant), and Silver Lime wood with a Unicorn hair core 10" and Brittle flexibility.

ETA: maybe I should read the books some day. So far, I've only seen half of the first movie, in Thai, and didn't really follow much of it.

Edited by luuknam

I decided that I must not have been focusing hard enough on a happy memory when I took the test the first time, so I deleted my account and started another. This time:

Patronus: Raven

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird

Wand: Hazel wood, unicorn hair core, 10 3/4", unyielding flexibility

Those last two are the same as before. I'm much happier with my Patronus and my Hogwarts House now. :)

• Like 1

Basset Hound.  I was originally sorted into Hufflepuff, but when Pottermore was redone I was "resorted" and put into Ravenclaw.  I think I have traits for both houses [hence, the Basset Hound], but my kids tell me I'm a seriously a Ravenclaw.

I was first sorted into Gryffindor, but like you, the redone Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw. I am content. :001_smile:

One of my daughters is a Slytherin. What?!

I thought the Patronus test was really fun.  I mean, it's just silly, unpredictable, not really supposed to make sense, right?  But the houses represented different personality types.  So I was surprised when the first question I got was "moon or stars?"   Didn't really seem pertinent to the issue, but maybe I'm overthinking it.  :lol:

My patronus is a Rottweiler.

Sorted into Slytherin, but I have Ravenclaw pajamas, so I say the hat lies.

My wand is Chestnut with a unicorn hair core, 13 1/4 inches, "unyieldingly flexible." How can that be?

ETA, "Dlytherin is not a thing."

Edited by Quill