Menu

Recommend -textbook store

I don't have a place for you to look at only "New" books. Question: Are you looking for "Gift Quality" books? Those you would probably buy from Amazon for $$$$.  On Amazon, after you search for a book by ISBN Number, you can check a box to only see books listed in the condition you are interested in, which in your case is "New".  I have purchased a few "New" books for DD during the past 4 years. I think some of them had a school stamp on the inside front cover, but DD said they had the "new book smell" when she inspected them, before I gave the Sellers Feedback.  One of those was listed on Amazon as "Used - Very Good" by SierraNevadaBooks (A Thrift Books company) in Reno, NV.  I noticed your name i n your post... :laugh:  I would also look on eBay and on Alibris.    You can get discount codes from Alibris if you sign up for their mailing list (we saved $4.50 on  a $30 book recently) and I just discovered that a very reputable Seller has 2 books we need to buy for DD listed on Amazon, at higher prices than they have them listed on eBay and on eBay they provide Free Shipping. On Amazon I always select the Standard $3.99 shipping. Bottom line is that if you have a reason to buy "New" books, before you do that, you need to message the Seller and get them to confirm that they are "Gift Quality".  We have purchased 2 or 3 textbooks listed as "New" that were lower in cost than a Used Book, or slightly higher than the price of a Used book, from  Sellers that I believe to be reputable.   I pay the most attention to the Feedback for the past 30 days on Amazon.  I do not consider books listed below "Good" condition, which is to say that I do not buy books listed for DD that are listed in "Used - Acceptable" condition.   I'm very tired so I hope this is understandable and helpful.  There are other Search engines you might use to search for the lowest price, but I like to buy on the 3 marketplaces I mentioned here.  I try to buy books listed as "Used - Like New" or "Used - Very Good" for DD, but I would prefer to buy a book listed as "Used -Good" for DD where the Seller states in their comments that the pages are "Clean"

URGENT: ALWAYS BUY TEXTBOOKS BY SEARCHING WITH THE ISBN NUMBER.  NEVER SEARCH WITH ANYTHING ELSE.