Menu

What's with the ads?

Loupelou

Presidential Elections Unit Study

I would like to do a unit study to help my kids learn more about the elections process. I have put together an entire pinterest board, but I am expecting a baby in 5 weeks and am ready to just buy something. :) 

I have looked at the Build Your Library study because I already have two of the three books. However, it's geared toward 8-10 year olds. I have an 8, 12, and 14 that would be doing it. So it would probably require some tweaking on my part.

Does anyone have one they have used that worked well for multiple ages? Wasn't too dry? You felt was effective? 

Please post pros and cons. 

Thanks

Like this?

http://www.onlineunitstudies.com

We have her Egypt one and we love it. I don't have the elections one, but maybe it would serve your purpose. It's not too expensive and is self contained. Maybe add some literature like the books you own and call it good.

She does have a 14 day money back guarantee.

We just started the Homeschool in the Woods election lapbook and like it so far. We were trying Uncle Sam and You and it is so boring to me. It's filled will irrelevant information and pictures. Homeschool in the Woods is right to the point and comes with a MP3 reading of the text. My girls aren't big on the cutting and gluing with lapbooks, but so far no complaints.