Menu

Transcript signature question

Do you scan and copy-paste your real signature on to the transcript? So far, I've been using a fancy (readable) font to represent my signature but am suddenly second guessing this. Security risk?

Thank you!

Edited title: no AP questions.

Edited by quark

Do you scan and copy-paste your real signature on to the transcript? So far, I've been using a fancy (readable) font to represent my signature but am suddenly second guessing this. Security risk?

Thank you!

Edited title: no AP questions.

Print transcript, sign, scan in signed transcript. 

• Like 7

But isn't second-guessing something we do daily? What will you do with yourself? ;)

:lol:

:lol: I admit to feeling a part of me missing when I don't second (and third) guess. :laugh:

As to what I will do with myself, I'm making many different transcript templates to amuse myself lol. Can't decide which one I prefer. :lol:

• Like 1

One college dc applied to required an original ink signature and date on homeschool transcripts, so that's how I did it. I printed six extra copies and signed and dated all of them, just in case I'm not around anymore when dc needs them in the future. 

They had you snail mail a piece of paper?

All of ours required electronic submissions of everything.

Yes.  Everything else was electronic, but they wanted the final homeschool transcript signed and dated in ink.  

ETA:  This requirement was for homeschoolers only.  The schools sent theirs in electronically. 

Edited by klmama
  • Like 1