Menu

New homeschool group

Kat w

Hello ladies :)

I have started a new homeschool group entitled 'veteran homeschoolers' . it's a place to go to share ideas, ask questions to veteran moms , what worked, what didn't, what's changed (oh so much lol).

Brainstorm ideas, me and a friend of mine here have been doing that on message and I thought, I know so many others that have so much to bring to the table , or need help, want ideas from other moms, how we've all done things. Curriculum, planning, portfolios, and overall ideas to help each other out.

A place to share struggles and get advice from a very sharp cookie bunch ;) and share successes too. Get encouragement , have Saturday morning coffee with ;) getting ready for my first cup now ! :)

If you want to join, to be a part of a happy, encouraging place to 'hang your hat '/and sit a spell ;)...were you're group.

So please email me on my personal email and I will invite you, then you just click accept :)

Yay! :)

Hope to see you there.

Kat

Edited by Kat w
  • Like 3

If you want to be added,  send me a message on here k?

I wanna have fun! And share ideas and support each other.

There's already some great ladies over there. Would love to add more .
I've had some board members that have been there from the beginning be so kind to me....I wanna give that kindness back and learn ideas and thoughts from all of you :)

Thanks,
Kat

Edited by Susan Wise Bauer
Don't post your actual email address on a public board. Removed it.

Hello ladies :)

I have started a new homeschool group entitled 'veteran homeschoolers' . it's a place to go to share ideas, ask questions to veteran moms , what worked, what didn't, what's changed (oh so much lol).

Brainstorm ideas, me and a friend of mine here have been doing that on message and I thought, I know so many others that have so much to bring to the table , or need help, want ideas from other moms, how we've all done things. Curriculum, planning, portfolios, and overall ideas to help each other out.

A place to share struggles and get advice from a very sharp cookie bunch ;) and share successes too. Get encouragement , have Saturday morning coffee with ;) getting ready for my first cup now ! :)

If you want to join, to be a part of a happy, encouraging place to 'hang your hat '/and sit a spell ;)...were you're group.

So please email me on my personal email and I will invite you, then you just click accept :)

Yay! :)

Hope to see you there.

Kat

These boards ARE that for me! And for many, many others.

• Like 6

I know, that's a good thing.

We have ladies who want to share more private things not viewed to the public.

Plus, it's good to have a place thst aligns a lil more with their own thoughts and ideas.

The ignore this thread too is an awesome support group. I love that group of ladies. :)

This is a more targeted group and more intimate. Where they feel secure in sharing things that wouldn't be said in a more public setting.

I'm glad to have the boards too.

Been a valuable thing for me, just like this comment tho, they won't have ...any fear if backlash.

A place of support and positivity. :)

Glad your getting good stuff on the boards.

I am too. :)

There are lots of groups. It doesn't mean we don't like or want the boards . love the boards :)

Just a more intimate, private place to hang your hat and get to know each other, brainstorm ideas, share about curriculum. Those kinds of things.

It's nice to know there is a place like thst to be.

Encouraging and positive :)

It's open to all. The veteran homeschooler comes in , in That those that have homeschooled awhile, can help those that haven't homeschooled as long.

But an important part is, veteran homeschoolers learn from moms who haven't schooled as long.

I learn all the time from newer homeschoolers . they have lots of great ideas, fun things to do, newer curriculum that are out and we aren't familiar with.

It really goes both ways. We are all here to help each other. Learn from, and share with each other.

We have public schooler's too, after schoolers.

It's to share and get encouragement , support.

Learning challenges support, hubby support lol ;)

It is for all to glean what we can from each other.

Yes, veteran homeschooler is in the title. But so is encourage and support.

Things aren't easy these days. It a place to share and help each other in all facets of life really. And?....it's fun! Ha-ha ;) I like fun...and happy, I like happy too .

It's a great group of ladies, so if you're interested , let me know . :)

Edited by Kat w

I sent a PM but haven't heard back.

Hey there, I'm sorry about that.

I just checked again to be sure...I'm not seeing it.

I will send you and invite right now k? :)

Sorry again. I just don't see it anywhere. We aren't ignoring you :)

Invite will be on its what in a few k?

Thanks for lettong me know