Menu

Can you get to the list of classes where you click "Add to cart"?

If so, go to the list of courses and find the page listing courses that has the one course you're interested in. Don't click on your desired course, yet.

On the right, above "Default sort" and below "Browse Courses," there is an icon with four grey squares.

Click on the squares.

You should be able to see the courses on that page, but you'll also be able to see how many seats are still open (if any) for each of the courses. Just find the one you're specifically interested in.

Definitely call them. The site can be difficult to navigate, but they're very responsive in person by phone or email.

I think I know where you're stuck. You have to click on "Register" to see what you're looking for and to see any detailed class info, but clicking on "Register" doesn't actually obligate you to register.  :)

It will take you to a page where you can "Create a new parent account."  Fill in the info. Hit submit. I think you have to wait to get an account.

Once you get access, you can see a list of classes. Then you can click on the four squares icon to see a grid view with the detailed class info, including number of seats still open. 

You can look around the classes as much as you like without committing to register. You have to add the class to your "cart," and then you have to actually pay for it before you're fully registered.

Edited by yvonne
  • Like 1

Hi Yvonne,

I did find the registration and signed up a couple of days ago for a parent account. I am logged in but still not locating that page.

You have to go to the little choice box on the right of the student's line and then choose enroll.  That will take you to the classes.

• Like 2