Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YaelAldrich

Instant Pot on Amazon Prime Day for a little longer

Ack, I'm trying to add it to my cart and it won't let me! Keeps saying "failed". But I'll keep trying. 

Got it!

My husband may not be very happy with the hive...he really didn't want me to get a pressure cooker because of safety issues. But darn it, I'm a grown up! And I can have one if I want one. And at 40% off I couldn't resist. 

maybe he won't notice.....

Safety issues?!? He probably won't even know it's a pressure cooker.

Oh, he'll know, I've been asking for one for my birthday/christmas for a while, lol. 

But he owns guns. If he can have a gun, I can have a pressure cooker, lol. 

Is the 6 qt. one large enough for a family of 8?

That's my question too.  I'm thinking probably not for me because I always try to cook enough to generate leftovers. 

Well, I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I've been wanting to try one and that's a good deal, I just hope it's fine for the 8 of us.

I wanted to order one to give dd and her hubby for Christmas, but my oldest dd and I "share" a Prime account and she ordered one (there is apparently a limit of 1) so waaaahhh! Really at that price I'd get another for myself so I could have one doing the main course and another doing rice or making bone broth for 24 hours or whatever. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Instant Pot!!

I wanted to order one to give dd and her hubby for Christmas, but my oldest dd and I "share" a Prime account and she ordered one (there is apparently a limit of 1) so waaaahhh! Really at that price I'd get another for myself so I could have one doing the main course and another doing rice or making bone broth for 24 hours or whatever. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Instant Pot!!

Have your husband get a free month.

I gave in to temptation and ordered one. I love my crock pot and hopefully will love this as well.

It had better be worth it as I am giving up a nice walk with a friend tomorrow to go substitute teach in a classroom of severely mentally impaired/autistic 6-8 year olds to pay for it. I will.soend my day trying to prevent the students from attacking each other....and me.

Is the instant pot that good?

I gave in as well. Hopefully this is birthday gift card well spent. I know my girls will like it if I make rice more often.

I got the same day delivery but it isn't here yet! I need it here so I can have food cooking before DH gets home and sees it, lol!