Menu

Bible for 1st, 3rd and 7th

I am so undecided on Binle for these 3 girls.

My current plans are to use the devotional Long Story Short with all 3, have them each read from their own age appropriate Bible and also discuss anything that comes up. I have Foundations and might include some drill from that. Or maybe just do Foundations in its entirety.

The 7th grader will also do a book study with Mere Christianity.

Thoughts on this? Is it enough for a 7th grader? I've been glancing at BSGFAA as well.

I think BSGFAA for your DDs 6&8 is a great choice. We use the primary level student pages with the teachers guide and do 1 page a day. It's a favorite subject around here! We also just started using Bible Road Trip and that you could use with all 3 or your 7th grader in addition to CS Lewis because BRT can be done independently if you need it to be.

• Like 1

I think BSGFAA for your DDs 6&8 is a great choice. We use the primary level student pages with the teachers guide and do 1 page a day. It's a favorite subject around here! We also just started using Bible Road Trip and that you could use with all 3 or your 7th grader in addition to CS Lewis because BRT can be done independently if you need it to be.

Thank you so much for the Bible Road Trip suggestion! This looks so perfect for us. I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the Bible Road Trip suggestion! This looks so perfect for us. I really appreciate it!

You're welcome. I wanted to add that if you use BRT with your younger DDs, the Buck Denver DVDs are fantastic! FYI...we are a reformed theology family. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...