Menu

What's with the ads?

Miss Peregrine

Dinner in the Sky

I am afraid of heights, but if this were the requirement for me to be able to move back to LA, I would definitely do it!

I have recurring nightmares that are of me doing ordinary everyday things and suddenly realizing I'm on a platform hundreds of feet in the air.

It looks very much like this kind of thing.

I would do it but not at those prices.  I just can't fathom $400-$1000 per person.

Oh, is that all?  I could take the whole family!  Twice!

:lol:

• Like 1

Absolutely not.  Even if the price weren't so ridiculously outrageous.  Not a chance in hell.  No way.  

I cannot believe how many of these dinners are sold out!

I'm not afraid of heights, but it think it's just silly. It's bound to be windy and all about trying not to to spill. I'm all for adventure, but this would fit my definition of ridiculous.

• Like 1

My first thought was what happens when you spill your food?  Dd5 eating in the air would be dangerous for anyone below.   :lol:

• Like 1

My first thought was what happens when you spill your food?  Dd5 eating in the air would be dangerous for anyone below.   :lol:

I didn't look, but it would see that for safety purposes there would be an age limit.

Although it does make me giggle to think of a toddler strapped to a high chair up there.

• Like 2

I didn't look, but it would see that for safety purposes there would be an age limit.

Although it does make me giggle to think of a toddler strapped to a high chair up there.

:lol:

I would do it but not at those prices.  I just can't fathom $400-$1000 per person.

I agree.  You'd have to pay me a whole lot more than that to get me up there...

I think the weirdest thing, to me, is that it says in the FAQ's that if it rains you'll eat indoors instead, no refunds, no discounts!

I can't imagine paying that kind of price to eat on an amusement park ride in the first place, but even if I did, I would want my money back if it never went up.

I think the weirdest thing, to me, is that it says in the FAQ's that if it rains you'll eat indoors instead, no refunds, no discounts!

I can't imagine paying that kind of price to eat on an amusement park ride in the first place, but even if I did, I would want my money back if it never went up.

And it's raised up by a crane. Not glamorous at all.