Menu

managing family schedule questions

jrn

Is there an easy to use online calendar that all family members can use?

I already have the yahoo calendar but can't get all the family members on it and it is glitchy so I'm looking for something else. I don't really want to start up a new email, but i will if absolutely necessary.

We all have phones, 2 iphones and 2 samsung.

I'm tired of the old school paper calendar that no one knows how to use :glare:

You might want to keep a paper calendar, too.  I was using the Cozi calendar, which is pretty awesome, but then they had a major issue and deleted a lot of my information and the stuff that was left was moved forward 1-3 hours.  That was not fun (I went back to a large paper calendar on the fridge because I was so traumatized).

Edited by JudoMom

I do the google calendar and as another poster said, each family member has a different color. Other members can access the calendar from their own phones. And I print the calendar by the week and post that on the refridgerator for those that don't want to look at the little phone screen. 

• Like 2

I use google calendar. Our schedules are crazy with two of my kids performing with multiple groups (different people scheduling and needing to know quickly if a date is available) so everyone who needs to know is on a shared calendar. It's been working well.

• Like 2