Menu

NCAA and dual enrollment?

Dd has taken 1-2 classes a semester at our local LAC.  Some classes have been audited and some taken for credit.  The NCAA website says audited classes can not be used as NCAA core courses.  Ok fine. I can list them on her transcript with myself as the instructor.  But what about the classes taken for credit?  I have to send in a college transcript and  all of her classes will be listed on it, including the audited ones.  Should I list myself as the instructor for every class and just forget the whole dual enrollment thing?

You could use the DE transcript, but not use the audited classes as any of her core courses? Unless there wouldn't be enough to fill the 16 required Core Courses?

Students at our local college are not allowed to audit courses as a DE student.

Edited by clementine

You could use the DE transcript, but not use the audited classes as any of her core courses? Unless there wouldn't be enough to fill the 16 required Core Courses?

Students at our local college are not allowed to audit courses as a DE student.

A couple of the audited classes are science classes, so I would have to use them.