Menu

Modern US and World History from Beautiful Feet

I know this is new this year, but I am looking for reviews of the Modern US and World History from Beautiful Feet. I saw it at convention and almost bought it, now wishing I had. I would love to hear any reviews - positive or negative - before I order online.

Edited by GoVanGogh
  • Like 1

Its mostly the same as when we did it 2-3 years ago.  I see there are a few new books now.  My boys felt they learned so much!!  They have a much better understanding of history than I could have imagined.  Most of the books held their interest (and the Marrin books they won't let me sell!)  From my boys' perspective it was fabulous curriculum.  I found it very difficult to grade, and could have used more direction in the curriculum for that.  We ended up skipping the guide and just doing overview essays by the end (but that was partially driven by joining a public school at home charter.)  The books are excellent, though!  I may use it again, depending on the child's interest.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...