Menu

HSBC Mother's Day Freebie

I don't see where anyone has shared it yet, but the Homeschool Buyers Co-op is offering a Mother's Day freebie again this year. You get your choice of one free item from their Vendor Hall page now thru Saturday 5/14.

If you're not a HSBC member yet, you will need to join before taking advantage of this offer (It's fast and free.) and if you could use my affiliate link I'd really appreciate it. :)  (You also earn 100 smartpoints just for joining.) My affiliate # is:138440

It looks like they're offering some Bravewriter guides, a Critical Thinking Company book, some Evan Moor books, and more!
Edited by LaCEmom
  • Like 8

Thanks for reminding me! Just a heads up: How to Teach Art to Children is free on the evanmoor.com site :). So if anyone wanted that they could get a different freebie from HSBC.

Good to know! I hadn't decided what to get yet, but I'll mark this one off my list and get it at evanmoor.com  :thumbup1:  

I don't see where anyone has shared it yet, but the Homeschool Buyers Co-op is offering a Mother's Day freebie again this year. You get your choice of one free item from their Vendor Hall page now thru Saturday 5/14.

If you're not a HSBC member yet, you will need to join before taking advantage of this offer (It's fast and free.) and if you could use my affiliate link I'd really appreciate it. :)  (You also earn 100 smartpoints just for joining.)

It looks like they're offering some Bravewriter guides, a Critical Thinking Company book, some Evan Moor books, and more!

i wanted to register using the link.  It says is need to certify that I homeschool my children.  But I dont fully homeschool them.. Sort of like afterschool.  Can I still join the co-op?  anyone know?  thanks

i wanted to register using the link.  It says is need to certify that I homeschool my children.  But I dont fully homeschool them.. Sort of like afterschool.  Can I still join the co-op?  anyone know?  thanks

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to this. Maybe you could email HSBC to ask.