Menu

Teachers Pay Teachers Is Having a Sale Today

umsami

Not sure if anybody else uses them, but I love that site.  10% off today, plus some teachers are giving an additional discount. 

Off the top of my head, I love....

The Moffatt Girls for Kindy stuff....  

Math Coach's Corner for K-5 math....

Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy for Science  (5th+)

Create Teach Share's Interactive Math Notebooks....

Edited by umsami
  • Like 5

Interesting, thanks! I had no idea sales were a thing on that site. As a result, I've never made note of rabbit trails which ended there. As a further result, I will probably spend my free time today recreating fun rabbit trails of the past. Yay!

• Like 1

I wish more of the paper dissection models were out. DD is doing entomology this year and aquatic bio next year, so many of them would be helpful, but they're not complete yet. She's got about 10 different ways to put together and take apart frogs already....

• Like 1

I wish more of the paper dissection models were out. DD is doing entomology this year and aquatic bio next year, so many of them would be helpful, but they're not complete yet. She's got about 10 different ways to put together and take apart frogs already....

They just added an eye (human) which looks neat. :)

Did you use the Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy dissection kit for this? Did you get the whole Vertebrate package or just the frog? What about the Invertabrate package? Was this easy to do? I was just looking at dissection info at Home Science Tools and was also thinking of outsourcing dissections. This would be for twin 6th graders -- one of which does not want to dissect the real thing!

They just added an eye (human) which looks neat. :)

Have you done these? If so, which ones? Any other units you would recommend by them?

Thanks so much!

Did you use the Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy dissection kit for this? Did you get the whole Vertebrate package or just the frog? What about the Invertabrate package? Was this easy to do? I was just looking at dissection info at Home Science Tools and was also thinking of outsourcing dissections. This would be for twin 6th graders -- one of which does not want to dissect the real thing!

Have you done these? If so, which ones? Any other units you would recommend by them?

Thanks so much!

I just bought the frog and the eye today for my 6th grader. :)  Froggie may wait until next year.

• Like 1