Menu

Are MCT products only available through RFWP? Any discounts or coupon codes?

Pretty much yes.  Very rarely they run a special, but usually that is when a new product comes out.

They sell their stuff at conferences.  I bought a set at a conference and they did give a discount (although I had to pay an entrance fee for the conference so overall this technically did not really save me money).

The set is cheaper than individual books.

Pretty much yes.  Very rarely they run a special, but usually that is when a new product comes out.

They sell their stuff at conferences.  I bought a set at a conference and they did give a discount (although I had to pay an entrance fee for the conference so overall this technically did not really save me money).

The set is cheaper than individual books.

They won't be at the rather large conference that I am going to, and I'd love to see the material before I purchase.  It is rather a hefty purchase.  I have looked at samples, but it's not the same as holding it in my hand.  Hmmm, off to ponder before dropping $200+ for one level.

• Like 1

They won't be at the rather large conference that I am going to, and I'd love to see the material before I purchase.  It is rather a hefty purchase.  I have looked at samples, but it's not the same as holding it in my hand.  Hmmm, off to ponder before dropping $200+ for one level.

I hear you.  I really love his stuff.  I've used the first four levels.  But it is expensive.  The one nice thing though is he and a small publishing company are making the bulk of the money here.  This is not like Amazon where the author gets very little.

I've rarely seen discounts for RFWP, but I see used sets for sale on a somewhat regular basis on ebay or homeschoolclassifieds.

There's one for sale now here.

I see sets used also, but the RFWP website says some of the new editions are 2015.  I am not certain what changes were made and if they will be compatible.