Menu

Need delicious cookie recipes for baby shower

PrairieSong

I love the fruit pizza idea!!  I was thinking of something like that, and it would be soooo easy too, just make regular sugar cookies and have a bowl of cream cheese/sour cream/sugar/lemon extract  -- and a bunch of cut fruits!!

I make lemonade cookies every year on the 4th of July-- they are a big hit-- basically a shortbread cookie with lemonade concentrate brushed on--I am not at home, if you want the recipe, let me know and I can get it later

• Like 1

I love the fruit pizza idea!! I was thinking of something like that, and it would be soooo easy too, just make regular sugar cookies and have a bowl of cream cheese/sour cream/sugar/lemon extract -- and a bunch of cut fruits!!

I make lemonade cookies every year on the 4th of July-- they are a big hit-- basically a shortbread cookie with lemonade concentrate brushed on--I am not at home, if you want the recipe, let me know and I can get it later

I've made fruit pizza with sugar cookie dough but I put it on a pizza pan. I like the idea of doing it with individual cookies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ooh, those are good! I've had them a lot at Christmas time but haven't made them myself.

They are so easy! Bonus , you can bake tons at one time.

Search for Mexican wedding cakes or Russian tea cakes.

My 60 plus year old recipe from my mom is called Butter Balls.

They re all good

• Like 1