Menu

how can i get a TimezAttack login?

kristin0713

I downloaded the free Timez Attack app and my kids LOVE it.  I read on their website that they no longer sell the game so I can't buy the full version.  So I think this means that I can't get a login ID/password and set up my kids with their own accounts.  They can play the game but it will not track their progress and every time they play, they will have to start over.  Ugh, I'm so frustrated because I think this would really help their multiplication skills, especially my 4th grader who really struggles with retaining facts.  Does anyone have more info about this or know of a school or homeschool that we can use to set up an account?  I would happily pay for this game, but I don't see that as an option. 

Well, they got back to me. They will not sell to individuals but will sell licenses to a homeschool group at a whopping $45 a child.

I paid $85 a couple of years ago through HSBC, not sure how many kids that was licensed for though.

It has never been cheap.

Kristin, have you taken a look at https://prodigygame.com ? My kids like it way better than Timez Attack. The basic version is free and a one year membership is only about $14 per child if you get in on a group buy. If I want my kids to primarily practice math facts on it I give them math fact assignments (otherwise the program mixes in different types of problems); you set up a child's account under your parent account and that lets you change settings and assign problems.

Edited by maize

When I open Timez attack on my computer I see a screen with a "new game" slot and several "saved games" slots; if I type a name in the new games slot it becomes a saved game; do you not get this screen? What do you see when you launch the game?

This game never worked for us.  I don't know what happened, but it just never worked correctly on our computer, and it wasn't an old computer.  I am always looking for better multiplication tables games, but honestly they are hard to find.  I still haven't found an app I like.  I want one that goes up to 15.