Menu

It's not worth throwing out my current plan for HOD just because I like the look of the notebooking pages, right?

staceyobu

Current plan for next year is oldest does Human Odyssey K!2 (end of book 1 and most of book 2) to correspond with middle 2 doing SOTW 2. Then, I had already planned on Sonlight C read alouds for all.

One of my main issues is that I don't want to use Mystery of History... I want to use Human Odyssey. I shouldn't toss all this out to put my oldest in RtR, right? Right?

I'm fairly convinced the middle two will continue on with SOTW 2 no matter what happens with the oldest.

We are also planning to return to Classical Conversations next year, and it looks like they will use the same IEW writing that RtR uses.

The notebook pages are nice but I wouldn't use the curriculum just for them and I'm an HOD user myself.

Buy yourself some nice looking parchment paper and make some nice pages for your child to use.  Make them use pen and add drawings and you're all set.  Also, put the pages in page protectors when finished . . .this seems to up their value in my kids eyes - LOL!