Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

I'm so heartbroken, and angry

30 minutes ago, alisoncooks said:

Though, sadly, if that awful ex found out she was in therapy, could it be used against her....?

But if the court thinks she should be in therapy, it can be used against her that she isn't.

Is he paying his lawyers? Or is he skipping out once they cut him off?  If he's not employed, what is he living on? Where is he getting the cash for all of this?

On 6/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, SquirrellyMama said:

I'm amazed at the lawyer that will allow this to happen also. I know he's getting paid, but isn't there a point where even he thinks it's enough?

Kelly

My ex dragged me to court over and over again. He had zero chance of getting what he wanted, and even the judge was tired of him taking us to court. Before the last court hearing, we had to meet in his lawyer's office with my lawyer, and they were allowed to ask me questions. (Can't remember what this is called.) He left the office and my lawyer was standing talking to me. His lawyer flat out said, "I can't stand him, but he continues to pay." As long as he was getting his money, he kept defending the idiot. They don't have to agree with what the fool does if they like the money. ?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Desert Strawberry said:

Is he paying his lawyers? Or is he skipping out once they cut him off?  If he's not employed, what is he living on? Where is he getting the cash for all of this?

Sounds like he has a sugar mama.  He's living with a woman who has a house and works but he has nothing on paper.  

9 hours ago, LucyStoner said:

Sounds like he has a sugar mama.  He's living with a woman who has a house and works but he has nothing on paper.  

Close. She doesn't work either. But she does have a source of income (life insurance payout). So essentially they sit there all day long on their dead butts and invent ways to money-grab.