Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

I'm so heartbroken, and angry

I didn't say legally complicit, I actually meant morally complicit. He is presiding over this. This isn't justice, it's process being used to wring the life out of one of the parties without much in the way of care for the children involved. The first two or even three goes in court? I'd buy it. But this is years and years of decisions making things progressively worse for the kids.

Even assuming the very best of the ex, the fact that the children don't want to be anywhere near him is very, very telling.

Again, in fairness to any judge, it is difficult to judge their decision from one side.

So have the school grades improved since they moved in with him? How do the kids behave in his household? Has the justification for moving them in with him been verified?

It's maddening that they delayed the custody hearing because he filed motions about visitation! All the more reason to have the custody hearing sooner, not later. 

It's showtime, folks.

Custody trial is tomorrow, Thursday, November 9th, at 1:00 PM eastern time zone.

There has been a ****LOT**** of... "stuff"... happen that I haven't shared, including stuff as recent as today.  (Like the time that the stupid-head LEFT THE STATE for several days, left the kids in the care of someone who the court had previously deemed unable to even be in the presence of these kids, and did so without notifying my sister.  Just an example.) This has been very bad for the kids.  They all just want to go back home.

If you're the praying type, please pray that what is best for the kids will be done, that the judge is able to see clearly what has really been going on, and that this will be the END of a really, really bad saga.

• Like 44

So have the school grades improved since they moved in with him? How do the kids behave in his household? Has the justification for moving them in with him been verified?

I must've missed this in July.  Sorry.

No, the kids' grades have absolutely tanked.  They are scared stiff of him and act like mice around him.  They *hate* his live-in girlfriend.  (Actually, he's the live-in boyfriend, as it's her house.)  There is absolutely nothing that has improved, and many things that are far worse.

Edited by Kinsa
  • Like 1

It's showtime, folks.

Custody trial is tomorrow, Thursday, November 9th, at 1:00 PM eastern time zone.

There has been a ****LOT**** of... "stuff"... happen that I haven't shared, including stuff as recent as today.  (Like the time that the stupid-head LEFT THE STATE for several days, left the kids in the care of someone who the court had previously deemed unable to even be in the presence of these kids, and did so without notifying my sister.  Just an example.) This has been very bad for the kids.  They all just want to go back home.

If you're the praying type, please pray that what is best for the kids will be done, that the judge is able to see clearly what has really been going on, and that this will be the END of a really, really bad saga.

"Liking" not to like it but to stand with you and do as you ask.

• Like 17

:grouphug:

I'll be praying for your sister's family - that the children will be returned to her safe, healthy home. Will you be able to be with her during the trial at all? 

• Like 2

:grouphug:

I'll be praying for your sister's family - that the children will be returned to her safe, healthy home. Will you be able to be with her during the trial at all? 

Unfortunately, no, I won't be able to be there.  I was there in July when we thought this was going to court, but it didn't happen.  I can't swing two trips to Virginia in one year.  But my mother and one of my sisters live nearby.  My other sister (in Mississippi) and I (in Texas) will be anxiously waiting by the phone tomorrow.

• Like 5

I get teary-eyed every time there is an update.  Those kids, your sister, your whole family...

I just hope tomorrow starts everyone back on a healthier path.

Hugs to you all, KINSA.  

• Like 5

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Please let this saga end so your sister and her children can find some peace.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I sure hope the "important" people care enough to bother doing the right thing.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I am praying. Thanks for letting us know they have court tomorrow. This situation makes me so furious, and I can’t imagine how you must feel. :grouphug:

• Like 2

I set an alarm for tomorrow at that time and dh and I will include it tonight. Passing it on to some praying friends as well.

Praying for your family, Kinsa.  Praying that the children will be returned to their mama.   :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: