Menu

i could use some prayer tonight.

Rose in BC

Some of you may recount some of the trials my dh and I have had over the past years with . . . well you name it.  . . lost job. . . adopted child leaving us for birthmother . . . etc. etc.  We still have struggles with our FASD, mild intellectual disability boy who lives with us.

My dh and I decided we needed a fresh start.  We are moving . . . 1500 km's away from where we now live.  And we need to sell our house soon.  I start my new job May 16.  My dh will stay behind until we sell our house.  But we really don't want to live apart too long.

Up until today i've been reasonably calm about this but now i'm starting to panic.  Please pray our house sells soon and that in the mean time we won't overthink situation.  Housing market is moderate. . . i've definitely seen it much slower but its been better.

I know the change, in the long run, will be positive.  And i know change always comes with some pain.  

• Like 31

Some of you may recount some of the trials my dh and I have had over the past years with . . . well you name it.  . . lost job. . . adopted child leaving us for birthmother . . . etc. etc.  We still have struggles with our FASD, mild intellectual disability boy who lives with us.

My dh and I decided we needed a fresh start.  We are moving . . . 1500 km's away from where we now live.  And we need to sell our house soon.  I start my new job May 16.  My dh will stay behind until we sell our house.  But we really don't want to live apart too long.

Up until today i've been reasonably calm about this but now i'm starting to panic.  Please pray our house sells soon and that in the mean time we won't overthink situation.  Housing market is moderate. . . i've definitely seen it much slower but its been better.

I know the change, in the long run, will be positive.  And i know change always comes with some pain.  

That's so much to go through in a year! Praying your house will sell soon, and that God will lead you and give you peace of mind as you go forward.

I hope a fresh start is REFRESHING to you...but it's a lot of work in the meantime.  God grant you the strength to do all that it takes to make this next step.  

I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.  It sounds like a fresh start will be wonderful.  A new adventure. 

Do you hear any news from your son?  We know eventually they'll grow up and move out, you just had to experience it a bit too soon.  ((HUGS))

I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.  It sounds like a fresh start will be wonderful.  A new adventure. 

Do you hear any news from your son?  We know eventually they'll grow up and move out, you just had to experience it a bit too soon.  ((HUGS))

The only thing we ever hear from our son is the occasional contact he keeps with his brother.  So at least we know he's alive.

Our new town is within 2 hours of where we think my son lives (as opposed to a 20 hour drive).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I am leaving on Monday for my new job.  My dh will stay behind until house sells.

We had a great house showing last night.  realtor said people want to see it again Sunday or Monday.  I'd appreciate prayers that house sells.

Its an adventure. . . moving to a new city with a new job and couch surfing . . . as an old lady. :)  Actually I have a place to stay for first while but i'd rather be searching for a place so my husband could join me.

• Like 10