Menu

Cannot remember the name of curriculum. Help!

sdobis

There is a curriculum put out by someone on these forums that is a secular version of Sonlight. It was a free website. It was awesome, but I lost all of my bookmarks. The front page had a picture of a house on it.

Name that curriculum, please!

Was it Guest Hollow? www.guesthollow.com

No, but I love Guest hollow. Huge fan!

It was classical house of learning. Looks like she never completed it before putting her kids back in school. I really enjoyed her website last year.

• Like 1

Classical House is secular?? I will have to look at it again. I glanced once years ago but figured it wasn't going to work for us and moved on.

Yep, it is. I am a Christian, but still loved the look of it. I'm sad that it will never be finished.

I was a little sad to see that the logic stage of Modern history was not complete, but the grammar stage will be great for my dyslexic daughter. We will only be using it for literature (modified slightly), but this really is a gem! If you have kids in the grammar or logic phase and want to use SOTW as a spine, this would be great.

• Like 2