Menu

What are all the DVD options to go with Saxon math?

chilliepepper

Awhile back, I bought Saxon 5/4. Was thinking of switching to it as my boys were struggling with Beast Academy. At the time, a friend said she really liked the DVDs that went along with Saxon math, while another friend was like "what? There are DVDs?" Yet another said they liked the DIVE DVDs, so that's what I went with when I ordered the books. At the time I probably didn't realize that there is more than one DVD option out there.

Now, I'm aware of at least three: DIVE, Saxon Teacher, and Art Reed (which I just stumbled across this morning while searching for something else in this forum).

So it makes me wonder: are there more?

And the obvious follow up question: Which ones do people like best? From whatever else I read this morning, it sounds like people like Art Reed.

I still have the whole 5/4 set, including unopened DIVE DVDs, sitting on my shelf. Annnnnnnd I'm thinking of not using it at all and going with CLE. Or, since I already own it (and I did have one kid fill out oh, maybe half of one lesson when he was melting down with Beast Academy and I wanted to try a different approach, so I can no longer resell it in brand new condition), we could use it and then switch to CLE...or use it with one kid and CLE with the other guy...or...or...or...

But anyway, if I do decide to use it, I also need to decide if I want to get different DVDs.