Menu

extra practice/ reinforcement for Beast Academy?

I don't know of anything that will map in the same sequence as Beast, but Math Mammoth is an expensive and comprehensive way to supplement. I'd look at the Beast 3B topics and purchase those topics from Math Mammoth. NB, Math Mammoth might seem very easy compared to Beast - but if you're just looking for more drill, MM is a good choice. If you want more challenging questions, you should look at Singapore Challenging Word Problems at the same grade level (grade 3). HTH!

I've added the topical Math Mammoth worktexts (the Blue series, not the Light Blue) occasionally to Beast. They're great because they only cost about $5 per topic, and you can buy and print exactly what you need.

Also, Kumon drill books are cheap and easy if you want to add any basic skills review. My son has done Kumon's third-grade multiplication and third-grade division to reinforce those skills and build some automaticity. He doesn't love them--they're so much less fun than Beast!--but a page a day gets the job done pretty painlessly. :)